As a thank you to my
nearly satanic number oflovely followers, have a summer long clothing giveaway! Because who doesn’t want some neat-o clothes for free?
1. One Cat Zipper Mouth Sweater (Or a T-Shirt version if you prefer)
2. Your choice of ONE pair of tights, of the three options pictured above!
3. And a bonus prize if you’re following my blog- a Winged Hoodie!
- The end date is AUGUST 30th at 11:59PM [EST]
- Likes and reblogs both count.
- Shipping to anywhere in North America is GUARANTEED. Anywhere else I may need to work something out with you.
- You must be comfortable with giving me the sizes you’ll need, and your address.
- You’ll need to have your askbox or submit open so I’m able to contact you!
If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, feel free to ask away! uvu
In Japan, there are 3 ways to say “I love you”:
You say “Daisuki (大好き)” for the friends and person you like,
you say “Aishiteru (愛してる)” for a more serious relationship,
and you say “Koishiteru ( 恋してる)” to the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.
And they follow this rule. They preserve the meaning of ‘I love you’ and never lose its essence unlike us.
Happy Birthday to EXO K's Leader, Kim Joonmyun! ♥ [05.22.91]
"I'm worried if she hears it (foul words). If she wants to date publicly next time, I'd put on headphones on her," Taemin.